Come Visit Us!
Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 8 am - 3 pm
Lunch Served Daily
11 am - 3 pm
127 East Main Street
Luray, VA 22835
Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of wedding cakes do you have?
- Where can I find MSB?
- What type of functions does MSB cater?
- Who is the owner of MSB?
- How do I schedule a tasting?
- What types of foods do you typically do?
- We do all types and styles of wedding cakes! We work primarily in butter cream, both cold process and French. Our goal is to facilitate your cake vision, not sell you a stock generic cake. Our best advice is to research your cake (look in magazines, talk to past brides, search the internet), then contact us and we will discuss building the cake of your dreams!
- We are located at 127 East Main Street, Luray VA 22835.
- We can cater anything from a romantic dinner for two, to a business luncheon, to a wedding, to a party for 500+ people! We can prepare food for you to pick up, we can serve food as a buffet style, or we can serve your guests at their tables! Its really up to you!
- The owner, operator, and head Chef is Charles T. Arnaud, affectionately known as Chuck!
- Call us up! We
love to talk about food! Think about foods you would serve to
your closest friends for a get together. The best time for a
tasting is at 3 pm on Saturdays, which is when we have closed
the shop to the public and can focus more on your needs and
concerns. However, this is not a requirement! We are very
flexible and can work with your schedule to set up the best time
- We love the freshness and style of Mediterranean cuisines! However, we are never limited to just this style of cooking. We can do anything from southern home-style cooking to Italian, to Indian, to Asian, and everything in between! We love to do fun creative menus that feature your favorite foods! Just call us and we'll talk!